Saturday, January 8, 2011

The post Christmas lull...

Well, its not long till Christmas now, only 350 shopping days left I am reliably informed; but hey who's counting?

The house is oddly quiet with my folks having returned to the U.K, and the Ashes test series being over.  So what better way to fill up the quiet time with sifting through the (literally) thousands of photos we took in our 'Grand Tour'.

I thought that I would just start with these two of Jocelyn, as they are my favourites.

In the rose gardens at Invercargill
So, I am back to work tomorrow, and off to play with the Singaporeans again for three weeks, and then the next set of grand-parents arrive.  My batteries should be re-charged by then, also I might have just about sobered up...?

There will also  have to be a lot of practice on the golf swing, so as not to be too much of a drag on the in-laws game!  I do however look forward to the excuse (not that I have ever really needed an excuse) of playing Taihape golf course, which has (according to Arnold Palmer) the best 12th hole going.

The final 8 months in New Zealand look to be filling up fast.  So if you are wanting a trip out here, then best to get here while you still can; I am now a most excellent tour guide!

J-Peg (the new nickname!)

No comments:

Post a Comment