Monday, September 28, 2009

No time for Blogging, I have done a days work!



I feel I must let you all know that I have completed a full days work, for the the first time since arriving in New Zealand! I believe that it would nearly be called a full days work in Englandistan as well? In work for 0745, and home at 1715......wow.......

I am almost too tired to type......

So since the last entry, what has been going on? Probably the highlight was the boys night out in Wellington, which involved the Australia vs All Blacks game a huge amount of drinking, and a nightclub called Boogie Wonderland....did I mention the 6"10 transvestite??

I feel that the less said about the transvestite, the better. To cut a long story short i was drunk, he/she was massive, and Liz was in a different post code....

The game was good though, I proudly wore my england shirt, and took a bit of abuse. Neither side seemed to be able to accept the argument that you are only as good as your last World Cup, or in their case, as good as your last two World Cups....I barely escaped with my life (that applies to both the rugby and the tranny).

I shall leave it there, with some photos of the match....

The Westpac Stadium in Wellington

Another England Fan!!
(and a right stunner sat behind me.......the Tranny was better looking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment