Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our Summer North Island Trip

Well, here it is...I am on leave and the car is packed (mostly with my fishing gear) and we set off tomorrow on the North Island adventure.

The weather is looking good, and the fishies are starting to bite.  I also think I have got someone to pick up at Auckland airport on Friday.....mmmmm.......yes, thats right, my folks arrive.  It had better not be on an incoming tide, or they might have to wait a while.

But anywho....our trip is as you see below, and it starts with a night in Taupo before we head to Auckland to meet the folks.  Then to the wilderness of the north, before returning south and eventually ending up, back in balmy Palmy for Christmas.

Watch this space for updates and the obligatory photos!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment