Sunday, December 13, 2009

Almost there!

Being the keen followers of the bench project that you all are, here is the first 'bench-up-date'

A few more bolts to slot in and she'll be finished! I shall let the pictures talk for themselves.


Cutting, sanding, staining....yet absolutely no swearing!

The few final touches (such as bolting the top on...) and almost done

The final picture will be done in the next few days, so those that bet against me had better get their money in the post....and before you ask, yes I do accept bank transfers, and no I do not take credit, debit or EFTPOS - but cheques are fine...(so long as the come with guarantee card).

3 comments:

  1. And if you look in the corner you can just about see the bench shaped box from the outdoors furniture shop... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part do the golf clubs play in all of this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. such refined craftsmanship! I hope that you will be French Polishing it before you use it!

    ReplyDelete