Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eavesdropping and people watching...

Not being one to criticise or cast judgement, but... I feel I have to share this one with you.

I sit at Auckland International airport minding my own business, watching Jocelyn happily playing in the kids area when along walks/wobbles a very large woman (nearly typed lady) from the US of A, accompanied by her 2 rather rotund twin children (I would guess aged 4'ish).

The first thing that caught my attention (after the sheer size) was mother saying "...you two had better have finished your chocolate doughnuts, or else..." surely these two rolly pollys should have a 2 nautical mile radius chocolate ban placed on them? They are quite clearly of the salad dodging variety.

I understand this may be construed as being slightly hypocritical following today's earlier photo of the wee Scroggin at McDonalds...but unlike these two tubbies, Jocelyn's height remains bigger than her waist circumference. I feel at ease with my views.

Now for the gem in the crown of this little ditty. Mother calls out her kids names....

"Jackson, Presley..."

Really? Yes, I did hear that correctly! A true blinder.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cyril Kay Rd,Auckland Airport,New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment