Thursday, March 25, 2010

With greater independence comes greater fashion sense....

The past few posts have predominantly been focused on my manly activities of providing food for the family, my 'manly' pursuits as I like to call them. So in an effort to show my softer side and of course show off my most beautiful and fantastic daughter, here are a few snaps of her that I do not think will wait till her wedding day...


Meal times are dangerous times, and therefore protective eye-ware must be worn at all times.

In the era of the 'credit-crunch' and global recession that we find ourselves, I have now decided to adopt the practice of buying clothing that she will grow into, I reckon another 20 or so years...

So there we go, here we are on another friday, and another week gone. A bit more fishing and a round of golf are on the horizon for me on saturday, and Liz is off to do some horsey type stuff. Then the look forward to the Easter weekend, and a good 4 days off. I think a wee trip somewhere is in order...watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment